[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW Advice Needed

SpinalTapp

I am looking to add a player that will have the most keeper value potential from the following list.

1. W.Lundy

2. N.Davenport

3. N.Herron

4. Chris "DUI" Henry

5. B.Rothlesberger

6. C.Pennington

Please rank your top 3 from this group in terms of keeper value with some explanation. Lundy appears to be back in the race according to what I have ready today. Obviously, this is some serious prospecting - none of these guys stands out.

Thanks.

Ok this is damn near impossible cause they are a crap shoot, but here's my best, could be totally off, but im basing it totally on Keeper Value as u stated:

1.C.Henry - He is a quality FF player as the Bengals 3rd WR, if for some reason Housh or Chad goes down with an injury(Housh is injury prone), his value would be the same as Housh's is now.

2.Herron - I know nothing about this guy, but based on the fact that A.Green cant handle the load by himself anymore, and is also Injury Prone, i think Herron has good value. He will get some work as it is now even with Green playing, and if Green gets hurt Herron is really the only other guy to take his place. And any starting RB has value.

3. Roethlisberger - He is young, they still have a good O-Line, they have Ward, and 2 young pass catching options, Miller & Holmes. And as a keeper that gives Miller & Holmes 1 more year to get comfortable with the offense & the NFL. And remember they have Parker who has good hands, so they have some good young talent on offense for the Future..

Edited by Scare Tactics

1. Henry - Best talent on your list and he's on a team with an explosive offense. He is also the biggest risk though since he is a headcase.

2. Lundy - Youngest of the RBs and has shown some promise. Davenport has never been able to stay healthy and Herron is a product of circumstance. If he produces at all, it will not last.

3. Roethlisberger - Talented, young QB. He is solid now and could get much better.

Edited by gtfan