[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PManning for Leinart & Gradkowski?

revhookem

My current QBs on this dynasty league team are Bledsoe, Leinart, VYoung, Gradkowski & ARodgers. The owner of Peyton Manning has just offered him to me in exchange for Leinart & Gradkowski. Would you do this deal? Leinart looks like he may be the real deal on a pass-oriented team (which is often behind in games and thereby throwing even more), and Grad shows promise but is on a run-oriented team. Peyton has started slower than anticipated this year... but should still be a star for several more years.

I'm kind of in the buy low, sell high mindset, and am leaning toward the deal despite Leinart's hot start. Thoughts?

I would definitely do it. Isn't Manning only about 30? And it's not like he's taken a beating. The only way this deal isn't a good deal for you is if BOTH Leinart and Gradkowski turn out to be the 2nd coming of Manning - not likely.

The General is 30 and still got time left. However even the Gods get old. Leinart is 23 that is +7 in years to your francise. I have noticed a trend in the offense of the Colts in the past couple of games, they seem to have so much faith(warrented) in Manning that they seem to want to spend time working their running game and when they go down let Manning chuck them back into it and then work the ground game. Arizona is gonna throw the ball, that is what they are desinged to do. Didn't you wonder why the back that Denny Green wanted was Edge. :D looking to model after another offense Edge ran in :D

Didn't you wonder why the back that Denny Green wanted was Edge. :D looking to model after another offense Edge ran in :D

They sure did feed him the ball Monday night more than they ever did in Indy... even though he was getting less than 2yds a whack!

Two weeks ago I would have thought this was a no-brainer. Now, I'm just not sure. The Colts offense just does not seem to be clicking... and I'm wondering if it is because of Edge being gone. They not only miss his rushing yards, they miss his pass blocking.

They sure did feed him the ball Monday night more than they ever did in Indy... even though he was getting less than 2yds a whack!

Two weeks ago I would have thought this was a no-brainer. Now, I'm just not sure. The Colts offense just does not seem to be clicking... and I'm wondering if it is because of Edge being gone. They not only miss his rushing yards, they miss his pass blocking.

:D The Colts are missing Edge, and while Addai is more of an Edge type back, he is still wet behind the ears. Rhodes is more of a standard offense back, ya know between the tackles 25-30 carries a game guy. Sharing time in the wrong type of offense is not to his favor. This is what makes me feel that Indy is looking more to run the ball and I have seen more conventional formations from the Colts in 5 games than we've seen in the past two seasons.