[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Shockey for Fitz straight up?

TC_Ute

Before this week I wasn't sure if I'd get anything out of Shockey this year with his lingering ankle injury. Then he scores 2 TD's this week and I get this trade offer from a guy with his TE on a bye. I'm pretty set at WR with Marvin, Housh, Driver and Colston (I can play Colston at TE if I trade Shockey), but with talk circulating that Fitz is already feeling better, this might be a chance at a nice upgrade with Shockey's value high at the moment. Your input is appreciated.

:bash: Figure approaching week 7 Arizona will face GB week 8 and then go on bye. They come off bye week 10 Dallas comes to the desert.

:D Fitz will loose three more weeks and won't have it easy against the Cowboys. I truly believe that the Cards showed on Mon. nite that they can run this offense effectively w/o Fitz needing to rush back while most likely Ari will be out of the race for the post season.

:D Shockey on the other hand may have only had a garbagework week but Tiki has that offense in sync and that favors Shockey big time.

factor the 3 weeks Fitz will miss out and try to figure who will give you a better grand total of pts the rest of the way out. Shockey for 11 more games or Fitz for 6 since it probably will take Fitz 2 weeks to get back up to speed.

GOOD LUCK