[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT is in this Trade

ecd2233

Here is the offer(This is a 4 man keeper league):

I get LT, TJ Housh, Roy Williams and Rex Grossman for Westbrook, Cady, Holt and Carson Palmer.

Damn when I type it I dont like it that much...Should I do this?

I would be stuck with Edge and LT, Roy, TJ and Keyshawn at WR. Need some great advice.

Standard Scoring 1 for 10 and 6 pt TDs. no PPR. 3 Point Passing TDs from QBs

Edited by ecd2233

I wouldn't do it. Even though you would get Tomlinson, and he is a monster. Holt has been huge, and I do not see that changing any time soon. Palmer will turn it around, when the team wakes up and realizes it needs to play better. Westbrook has been actively involved, and unless an injury occurs, it will stay that way. Eventually Chad Johnson will see more looks in the RZ, and overall I think you would be losing too much for what you would be getting based on performance thus far.

Here is the offer(This is a 4 man keeper league):

I get LT, TJ Housh, Roy Williams and Rex Grossman for Westbrook, Cady, Holt and Carson Palmer.

Damn when I type it I dont like it that much...Should I do this?

I would be stuck with Edge and LT, Roy, TJ and Keyshawn at WR. Need some great advice.

Standard Scoring 1 for 10 and 6 pt TDs. no PPR. 3 Point Passing TDs from QBs

who are your other QB's?

The key to this is that it's a keeper league. Caddy has had some injury problems that at least some rumors are syaing could be more serious than he is letting on... Westbrook is performing admirably, but how long can he keep it up (the rest of the year... maybe)... Holt is great, but getting up there in age as well... and Palmer is also great but still in his first year of recovery.

If you think that you are competing for the Championship this year, then maybe not, but if you are going to be fighting to make the playoffs anyway, then I think making this trade will be better for you in the long term.