[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @DEF

darth8ball

:D:bash: I have to choose from Minn @ Sea and Cinn. vs. Car.

I am currently in a three way tie in my division, of the two teams I am tied with I lost to one week one because I started my backup Vikings D over Cincy because of a better matchup. the point differential cost me the win. The other owner I already beat but is playing the defending champ who has so many bye week problems he will definately lose. Our tie breaker is by points since we play each team once only.

:D I am losing Bulger and Holt, who have been my saviors. Now with the Bengals playing a red hot Panther team and banged up at linebacker, and Minn playing Sea with no SA makes me feel that maybe they are the play. :clap::tup: I need help.

Dude, looks like the rock and hard place has found ya!!! As much as I hate to say it, I think you should go with Cincy. Playing in Seattle is going to be a tough chore for those Minnesota boys. If you were like me and had to start individual palyers and get points for tackles...I would suggest you start you Minnesota boys...cause they will be making lots of tackles.

Cincy is your best option..but that is holding your nose and pulling the lever!!! Good Luck with that.

OK guys, take a look and let me know what you think.

All I could say is that NY Giants thought they had a pretty good defense and didn't look so good in Seattle!!! It is the loudest joint to play in. And the Hawks play WELL at home. Can you pick up another D on your WW. Maybe drop the Cincy D and get Denver or something.....hell...even the Jets D would get you some turnovers!!!!