[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

LBICrabman

Hey all, I need some help here. I was offered the following trade:

I get Brees, MacGahee, and L. Jordan and give up Chester Taylor, A. Toomer, and Roy Williams.

This would give me a RB stable of Rudi, MacGahee, Jordan, Jones-Drew, and Rhodes and my WR's would be S. Smith, Berrian, and Housh

My QB's would be Leftwich and Brees.

Am I giving up too much or is this a deal that would work in my favor? Chester Taylor has an easier remaining schedule, but the upside of having crazy depth at RB is intriguing.

Any feedback is helpful. Thanks.

Hey all, I need some help here. I was offered the following trade:

I get Brees, MacGahee, and L. Jordan and give up Chester Taylor, A. Toomer, and Roy Williams.

This would give me a RB stable of Rudi, MacGahee, Jordan, Jones-Drew, and Rhodes and my WR's would be S. Smith, Berrian, and Housh

My QB's would be Leftwich and Brees.

Am I giving up too much or is this a deal that would work in my favor? Chester Taylor has an easier remaining schedule, but the upside of having crazy depth at RB is intriguing.

Any feedback is helpful. Thanks.

Looks fair.

Personally I think you're giving up too much as you can start Rudi, Chester, Jones-Drew or Rhodes and have I like Roy better than both Berrian and Housh. I'd stand pat.