[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes or No

jayjay1

10-man Standard Yardage & TD League

Do the trade or sit tight. The following are available on the WW this week. I could drop C. Benson and give one of these guys a try. M. Bell, Najeh Davenport, Wali Lundy

Thoughts?

Give:

D. Jax (I also have Branch)

T. Jones

Gonzo

Get:

K. Johnson

F. Taylor

R. McMichael

My Starting Lineup

C. Palmer

E. James

D. Jax

D. Branch

G. Jennings

Gonzo

J. Feely

Dallas D

Bench

M. Leinart

T. Green (HURT)

F. Gore (BYE)

T. Jones (BYE)

C. Benson (BYE)

D. Williams (HURT)

L. Fitz (HURT)

Desmond Clark (BYE)

J. Carney

Carolina D

im a taylor owner...and although drew will take some gravy production from fred away...as i said on the nfl board..i actually think drew helps fred in the long run, although it will prevent him from going off

i own fred..and i own keyshawn....keyshawn who was the recepient of 15 pass targets last week and called him and steve smith the shaq and kobe of the nfl...

edge is your starter...he cant be relied on...i still just dont know about gore...like i said in my leon washington/davenport post...i think davenport is a decent WW pickup...i could really see him taking on that bettis role pretty well and if parker were to go down, hed probably be the man...

all that said..i think you could pull the trigger on that trade and end up on the better end