[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which receiver would you start?

limey

I have been going back and forth all week on this one. I am slightly leaning towards Driver since Leftwich is a little banged up. Favre seems angry since the NFL won't let suspended Robinson with the team so he could fire the ball all day. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I've got both Reggie Williams and Donald Driver myself. I am actually going with Reggie Williams. Sounds like Lefty is ready to go, and as of late, Favre seems to be going to Jennings more....whereas Lefty is going to Reggie......all the time. And Jones is out yet again....Driver only has one td; Reggie 4....

Interesting thread and posts....Driver is good, but Jennings is stealing the TD's......If there is a passing td in Jacksonville, which i think there will be, it will be to Reggie Williams....Not sure can say the same for GB.....Good luck...I got same decision myself; hope I make the right one...