[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai vs. Rhodes...

Watched game yesterday and was impressed how strong Addai ran.....Rhodes got 2 more carries (13 to 11), but only managed 26 yards...Addai got 85....HOPING Indy starts giving him bulk of the work, so I can start one of them with confidence......(although tough test next week in Denver)...any Indy homers know what Dungy is leaning towards, or will it be 50/50 split most of season.....

I watched the game also and I don't see why Indy continues to split carries between the two. Addai is clearly a better back capable of breaking one whenever he touches it. Maybe they just want to keep him fresh for the entire season? Rhodes isn't bad but Addai could be great. What's up with not letting him get a touchdown when they were at the one yardline. I had Leon on the bench. Luckily it didn't matter. I still won. Hopefully the Colts see what we all do and allows the rook to go off.

Edited by TurfPimp