[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I mad?

Jimmy Fowler

Hey guys,

I'm really not sure what to do this week... Stud vs. matchup. I play in a salary cap league, and usually I go with most of my money on stud running backs, 'cos they're where the points are at... But this week holds some tempting matchups for lesser backs, and I'm in two minds as to whether or not to go with the matchups to save money elsewhere...

My first instinct was to go with:

Tomlinson vs. STL

Parker vs. OAK

But I'm very tempted by the following matchups, which would save me some cap room...:

Henry vs. HOU

Washington vs. CLE

I just have the nagging feeling they could go big... 125 yards and a score each or so...

What do y'all reckon? Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated...

I agree - NEVER, NEVER, NEVER bench LT. I don't care if he's the only guy that suits up.

As far as the other position, Parker SHOULD put up big numbers. The other 2 guys COULD put up big numbers. Parker's the safe choice - the Jets will continue to split carries and who knows what Tennessee will do?

I like Driver and Berrian. I expect Chicago to greatly redeem themselves offensively this week after that Monday night debacle. And does Favre have anyone left to throw to there besides Driver? I don't like DJax without Hasselbeck. Housh...maybe, but it's only a matter of time before they realize they still have CJ there and start throwing more to him. Plus Chris Henry will be back and I expect him to steal some receptions.