[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 QB Placement!

vigilantex69

Ok so I have Hasselback who is out this week. My backup is Roethlesburger and I honestly really don't want to start him against Denver. Which leaves me at this. I have a few options of players to pick up.

Damon Huard-

Tony Romo @ Washington- Still don't know if he's proven.

McNair-had a good week last week but can he score big at Cincy?

Seneca Wallace- Oaklands coming to town and with Alexander coming back he could put up decent numbers.

Alex Smith

Joey Harrington

I'm leaning towards either Wallace or Romo based on matchups. Huard also might not be bad but you never know with these guys!!!! Any thoughts?

Ok so I have Hasselback who is out this week. My backup is Roethlesburger and I honestly really don't want to start him against Denver. Which leaves me at this. I have a few options of players to pick up.

Damon Huard-

Tony Romo @ Washington- Still don't know if he's proven.

McNair-had a good week last week but can he score big at Cincy?

Seneca Wallace- Oaklands coming to town and with Alexander coming back he could put up decent numbers.

Alex Smith

Joey Harrington

I'm leaning towards either Wallace or Romo based on matchups. Huard also might not be bad but you never know with these guys!!!! Any thoughts?

It's early but if you arn't going to start Ben then you should probably go with the next best choice McNair although picking up Romo would be more exciting.

I was faced with similar situation..Have McNabb on a BYE week, and Big Ben as my back up......Have NO faith in him against Denver.....at this point, I think Pittsburgh would be better served with Charile in there...he seemed to move the ball better.....that said, Ben is on my bench, and I had same options: McNair....huard.....Romo.....I took the chance with Romo, based on his talent (TO , Glenn, Witten)....I like McNair, but think it may be a low scorer......can see McNair going for 150-180, 1-2 tds.....Huard has been solid, but could run ball all day with LJ......Yeah, Washington is coming off bye....has some game film now on romo.....but it is 30th ranked pass d...