[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos and Steelers and Ravens...Oh My!

heehawks

Gotta tough one here boys. 6pts/td for special teams/def, 2pts/sack/int/fumble rec

Denver and Pitt play each other in Pitt.

Baltimore against Cinn at home.

Hmmm, Palmer has a history of playing well against the Ravens, however the Cinn O-line hasn't been doing that well this year, and the Ravens D is playing pretty well. Maybe 2-3 sacs and an int?

Pitt at home against Plummer. Well Pitt is probably a bit ticked off at the Oakland game, and the D might just step up again and try to win it themselves Maybe 2-3 sac, 2ints, possible def TD?. As for the Broncos D, BigB doesn't look right and just came off a 4 int game with multiple def int TDs. But the Steelers will look to right the ship this week. Maybe 1-2 sac, 1int?

My gut is Pitt, they will come out and stomp on Plummer. Let me know if you guys have anymore insight on which D to start.