[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haselbeck: You confident in his strong return week 11?

msaint

SEA homers and others, what say you re: Hasselbeck? All I hear is he's back Week 11, and SEA has a nice schedule (DEN only tough game) and very nice playoff sched (ARIZ, SF...tougher game vs. SD).

Is Hass someone to target as a "buy" right now? Does his success depend on SA's return and DJax's health? Can he finish the season a stud...? So many questions..:D

Edited by msaint

all i heard was SA was gonna be ready for monday

really? i heard he's definitely out. :D

Rotoworld: Shaun Alexander (foot) and Matt Hasselbeck (knee) are out for Week 9, as expected.

Considering Alexander was doubtful last week, this is a bad sign. His foot is still cracked and a return for Week 10 looks far from certain. The AP reports Alexander has been bugging Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren to play but doctors fear that if he does, the reigning league MVP may suffer a displaced fracture that would require season-ending surgery.

really? i heard he's definitely out. :D

Rotoworld: Shaun Alexander (foot) and Matt Hasselbeck (knee) are out for Week 9, as expected.

Considering Alexander was doubtful last week, this is a bad sign. His foot is still cracked and a return for Week 10 looks far from certain. The AP reports Alexander has been bugging Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren to play but doctors fear that if he does, the reigning league MVP may suffer a displaced fracture that would require season-ending surgery.

haha...well i was talking about last week...so id take any news on hasselbeck with a grain, knowhatimean?

you goin to the game sunday?

haha...well i was talking about last week...so id take any news on hasselbeck with a grain, knowhatimean?

you goin to the game sunday?

sadly, no...had a chance to but we'lll be in CT. :D you?

sadly, no...had a chance to but we'lll be in CT. :D you?

of course

yo...my motorola q froze up wednesday morning...so they are sending me a new one...oh man you would have loved it...my boy who is a vikes fan...was at the game monday night...sunday afternoon he was in the dome yumpin around on the field(one of our friends works for espn)...so he sends me a pic message..and i told him to line it up from 30..fuad reveiz style...so about 10 minutes later he sends me a video message...he doinked one off the crossbar from 30...i was dyin....sucks that i lost all that stuff....then wednesday night..im at the celts opener...10 rows behind big papi..and ive got no camera