[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade ?

Gros Membres!

I need to make a final push to improve my team and CJ has been weighing me down weekly. I am looking to trade CJ and KWII (I have Heap as my other TE) for SSmith. My WRs would then be Roy Williams, Housh, and SSmith with my TE being Heap. It's a PPR. Would you rather get rid of Heap?

The other trade I could do with this guy would be a CJ and Rivers for Bulger and S. Moss. Not sure that helps me quite as much with Moss' hammy problems and WAS' play but it does improve my QB play.

Which area would you seek to improve - QB or WR. Again, it's a PPR and TDs for QBs are 4pts and 6 for WRs.

Thanks for the help here.

Yep. He's play GB's Martin. I am thinking of throwing Gore and Rivers in to see if I can take Bulger off his hands as well.

That would be a Gore/CJ/Rivers for SSmith and Bulger.

with your RBs i would NOT part with Gore. Westy is an injury concern and Taylor is inconsistent. Gore has had a rough go of it but he's perfect for playing matchups with Taylor or filling in for Westy for his weekly game-time decisions.

i would stick with Rivers and McNair and play matchups.

keep Heap. when the matchup is right with McNair that's a money combo.

unloading CJ and Winslow for Smith would leave you with a formidable lineup without downgrading at any position.