[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE MCGAHEE FOR THOMAS JONES

pmaddock

Forum members,

The owner of Thomas Jones in my league wants to trade him for McGahee. He already has LT and is gambling that McGahee will be healthy for our fantasy playoffs in weeks 14-16. Both Chicago and Buffalo have pretty easy run schedules during these weeks. Should I hold on to McGahee? Do you all think that he would be ready to go in a couple weeks with his rib break? I had LT a couple years ago when he had his rib problems and he was not himself for about half the year. I'm worried that McGahee will not be the same either the rest of this season and that maybe I should jump on the TJ offer right now. What do you all think? I look forward to your advice. FYI, our league is a performance type league which awards 6 points/TD and 1 point/10 yards.

PM

Forum members,

The owner of Thomas Jones in my league wants to trade him for McGahee. He already has LT and is gambling that McGahee will be healthy for our fantasy playoffs in weeks 14-16. Both Chicago and Buffalo have pretty easy run schedules during these weeks. Should I hold on to McGahee? Do you all think that he would be ready to go in a couple weeks with his rib break? I had LT a couple years ago when he had his rib problems and he was not himself for about half the year. I'm worried that McGahee will not be the same either the rest of this season and that maybe I should jump on the TJ offer right now. What do you all think? I look forward to your advice. FYI, our league is a performance type league which awards 6 points/TD and 1 point/10 yards.

PM

Your boy is crazy. Hurry up and do the deal.. Times a'wastin'

I really could use some additional opinions on this trade.

Buffalo does have a soft playoff schedule and if he does get healthy, which he will, if he was borderline this week. give him 2-3 weeks and he'll be back for the playoff run.

McGahee over Jones in the playoffs.