[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to start Week 10 ?

Gunga Din

Anthony Thomas vs The Colts:

Colts have been weak vs the Run, they did get back one of the Defensive players that may help them. But I think the A-Train will produce some nice numbers. If they get behind the Colts , then they might have to pass alot though.

Leon Washington vs The Patriots:

Again, tough team to play against, they may have to play catchup, not sure how well the Pats have been doing vs the run, any input?

Cadillac Williams vs The Panthers:

Touch matchup, the Bucs are just horrible, most likely will need to throw to come from behind.

All 3 RB's are running away. This is a must win week for me, i'm on the cusp of making the playoffs. What are you thoughts? Thanks for the feedback, i'll try to answer any of your posts also. Thanks.

Definatly A-Train. The Colts are gods but from a fantasy standpoint, your probably at least guaranteed 70 rushing yards. Thats more than Washington will get from the Pats and the Panthers Run D is good too. Thomas hands down. you make a good point about being down and passing alot. But also expect him to get a couple of catches too.