[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Some Trade Advice Please

Chad

My Roster is

Grossman, Losman

RBrown, LWashington, KFaulk, DRhodes, LWhite

Berrian, Boldin, Michael Clayton, Colston, Crayton

His is

Brady, McNair,

SAlexander, Fargas, Jerome Harrison, Kev Jones, D McAllister

Fitzgerald, Santonio Holmes, Houshmandzadeh, nate Washington, Reggie Williams, Reggie

I am getting

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

Holmes, Santonio PIT WR

I am giving

Rhodes, Dominic IND RB

Colston, Marques NOS WR

Any thoughts or a good counter offer?

Standard scoring league, Non keeper

thanks

so to make it short you get deuce and give up colston. I think that it is a good deal it's even it helps you at rb and you still have good wr to use but his team looks real good if you trade . I would try to counter by offering a D or a kicker or a qb ( McNair for losman )to help you . see if he bites you might get a better player at a diff pos to help your team... good luck

This is really a push. In this situation i would rather have a rb or a wr. You can always find a wr to produce from waivers(i.e. crayton). It would leave you very weak at Wr though and Colston is your best player. If you start 3 wr though i wouldn't do it as rhodes would probably be serviceable enough as a number 2 back for the rest of the season(expect 5-8 points per week from him from here on out).