[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIPU&S? - Team defense, have Cowboys v. Colts tomorrow

Chadman

Not much scoring available for defenses in our league, but need a win in a tight matchup tomorrow and I have the Cowboys defense against the Colts. I don't think I have much chance for any points against them, considering how we score:

4 pts for TD Return of Fumble or INT; 1 Pt for sack & INT; 2 Pts for safety; 6 Pts for shutout; 3 Pts for 200 yards or less allowed; 2 Pts for 201-250; 1 Pt for 251-299.

I don't see the Cowboys holding the Colts to under 299 yards, having many sacks or interceptions.

Not many good defenses available, especially considering their matchups:

Raiders, Packers, Giants, Falcons, Bills, Dolphins are the only ones I would look at at all, other than the Buccaneers against the Redskins with Campbell minus Portis and maybe Moss.

Leaning towards grabbing the Dolphins vs. Vikings or the Buccaneers, despite how poor they are.

Any thoughts you guys might have on this is appreciated. Every point may count in my game, rated at a couple points difference expected.

Go with the Fins this week. Minny's offense has been horrible, and their #1 option Chester Taylor is hurting and is questionable. The Dolphins D has stepped it up in recent weeks.

+1