[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would YOU start?

timnmakayla

I would start Gore and Thomas (actually I am as well :D ). I would wait a week and see how Betts does, they will probably stack the box against him with Campell starting. And who knows how solid Alexander will be. I don't really see any danger in waiting a week for those two guys, especially with Gore and A-train running well.

I would start Gore and Thomas (actually I am as well :D ). I would wait a week and see how Betts does, they will probably stack the box against him with Campell starting. And who knows how solid Alexander will be. I don't really see any danger in waiting a week for those two guys, especially with Gore and A-train running well.

Gore had an injury issue last week. You may want to make sure he is ok. If not then go with Betts/A-train. The Bucs can't stop the run and Campbell could be like Romo. :D SA will have to shake off some rust and prove to the coaches that he is actually g to g.

Edited by Asskickas

Gore had an injury issue last week. You may want to make sure he is ok. If not then go with Betts/A-train. The Bucs can't stop the run and Campbell could be like Romo. :D SA will have to shake off some rust and prove to the coaches that he is actually g to g.

Ditto

Go with Gore and Thomas. Gore gets the carries and should have a decent day. Thomas will do the same against Houston. Alexander will split carries at best and its yet to see how much they will use Betts for the remainder of the season. TJ duckett could grab the touchdowns like Barber does in Dallas.

Excellent responses everybody. Thanks a lot. Gore and A-Train it is.