[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I acquire McNair as a FA?

The Hurtings

My current QBs are Vick and Grossman.

Vick plays at BAL

Grossman plays at NYJ

I could make a FA move and acquire Steve McNair (home against the riddled ATL DEF).

Should I acquire him as a FA and start him this week?

Scoring is as follows....

1 pt per rushing / receiving yard. 2 pts for every 5 yards passing (ie. 250 yd passing game = 100 points)

40 pts passing TD and 60 pts rushing / receiving TD.

To pick up McNair, I must drop one player. I will probably drop Antonio Bryant (SF WR).

My roster is as follows:

QB Vick, Grossman

RB Barber, Westbrook, Lundy, M Bell, Rhodes, Jacobs, Buckhalter

WR Wayne, A Johnson, Colston, A Bryant

K Gould

DEF Atlanta, Jacksonville

I appreciate your thoughts.

The Hurtings :D

I like McNair this week. He seems to be finding his old groove and he has the WR's to do it. I think it's a good pick-up. I think Vick will struggle with Baltimore D and Grossman is a crap shoot :D

I like McNair this week too. I picked him up off the WW. I have Eli and Hasselbeck, but McNair's matchup is good and like Piranha-z said, he's finding his groove.

I like McNair this week. He seems to be finding his old groove and he has the WR's to do it. I think it's a good pick-up. I think Vick will struggle with Baltimore D and Grossman is a crap shoot :D

Yeah. The safest play here is McNair. Clayton, Heap and Mason should have a decent day which means McNair should be good. Dropping Bryant should have happened in like week 4.