[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander, Morris, or Taylor

Chief Dick

Well, this whole Alexander mess is coming up. I have both Alexander and Morris, so I can start either one of them against the 9ers. Or do I go with the safe play and start Chester Taylor? I am already starting Gore as my other runner, so not sure if I should roll the dice on Alexander. The problem is I really like Morris over Taylor just because of the matchup, but I hate to start Morris or Alexander and see the other one get the ball.

I guess I wait until as late as possible, but I need to have my lineup finalized before kickoff of the noon games. Any thought?

GORE for sure and I would start Morris . S A is a stud but will have rust and the D will keep him in check. he will need a game or two to get back on track...good luck

Thanks. The only thing stopping me from doing this is that voice in the back of my head that says Alexander will get 25 carries.

Stupid Holmgren, I wish he would just tell us.

Thanks. The only thing stopping me from doing this is that voice in the back of my head that says Alexander will get 25 carries.

Stupid Holmgren, I wish he would just tell us.

If you start Taylor, at least you can put the second guessing away. He starts at 12:00 Central while SA / MM starts at 3:15. You will be no closer to knowing the answer to the question at 3:15 unless Holmgren announces SA won't play at all, methinks, and I doubt he's doing that.

FWIW, I'm in a similar boat.

If you start Taylor, at least you can put the second guessing away. He starts at 12:00 Central while SA / MM starts at 3:15. You will be no closer to knowing the answer to the question at 3:15 unless Holmgren announces SA won't play at all, methinks, and I doubt he's doing that.

FWIW, I'm in a similar boat.

Yeah, you're right. Of course we all know as soon as I start Taylor, Alexander will start and I will watch the late game as he runs for 120 and 2 scores. :D:D