[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help set the line up for a fantasy owner in the hospital

WOW! you would think most people would be worried about healing and getting out of the hospital. But not this guy. He is 6-4 right now and he needs to win so he can make the post season. Im only sure on 2-3 players so I though I would ask the great Huddlers to help me give him the best shot. so hear is his team. He needs 1QB, 2RB's 3WR/TE's 1K and a DEF. Some are a obvious like Manning , Holt, Johnson and his Kicker as he only has 1. What we really need to decide for him is RB as he has so many its tuff.

Ill put a + next to who I was thinking this week.

Thanks so much. Lets hope he wins. If he was playing me this week I would bench all my studs and throw the game to cheer him up.

QB

D Culpepper

P Manning +

M Hasselbeck

RB

M Moore

R Bush

J Jones

M Jones-Drew

C Benson

S Alexander

C Taylor

T Jones +

A Thomas +

WR

R Moss +

A Johnson +

B Edwards

T Holt +

TE

K Wilson

K

D Rayner +

DEF

Ravens

Bills +

Edited by Jedi_knights_2004

You don't bench Manning... ever... he's proved that to me twice this year already (not to mention you are thinking about benching him for a guy who hasn't played in weeks and may not play this weekend).

This guy has 9 RBs on his team? That has to be a record somewhere.

I'd start both Jones's.

You don't bench Manning... ever... he's proved that to me twice this year already (not to mention you are thinking about benching him for a guy who hasn't played in weeks and may not play this weekend).

This guy has 9 RBs on his team? That has to be a record somewhere.

I'd start both Jones's.

OPPS.......I ment to put a + next to Manning's name not Haselbeck.........Thanks for pointing that out

WOW! you would think most people would be worried about healing and getting out of the hospital. But not this guy. He is 6-4 right now and he needs to win so he can make the post season. Im only sure on 2-3 players so I though I would ask the great Huddlers to help me give him the best shot. so hear is his team. He needs 1QB, 2RB's 3WR/TE's 1K and a DEF. Some are a obvious like Manning , Holt, Johnson and his Kicker as he only has 1. What we really need to decide for him is RB as he has so many its tuff.

Ill put a + next to who I was thinking this week.

Thanks so much. Lets hope he wins. If he was playing me this week I would bench all my studs and throw the game to cheer him up.

QB

D Culpepper

P Manning +

M Hasselbeck

RB

M Moore

R Bush

J Jones

M Jones-Drew

C Benson

S Alexander

C Taylor