[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to keep asking this question until Bulger performs?

This seems like a no-brainer with Bulger at home vs. the 49ers, but the 49ers shut him down earlier in the season when he struggled out of the gates. Now with Orlando Pace out for the year, can Bulger bounce back this week against the 49ers?

It seems like Bulger is still my best option but that is what I thought last week and the week before. He has gotten shut down two weeks in a row. I have had only one TD from my QB position dating back all the way to Rex's disaster in the desert against the Cardinals. Can't seem to get past that terrible performance.

My other option is Grossman at New England (not a good matchup on the road for Rex) or the waiver wire. The only value on the waiver wire is Garrard at Buffalo (decent play) or Gradkowski at Dallas (bad matchup).

Which one of the above QBs would you start in Week #12?

I don't like Grossman at all this week to be honest. I'd be inclined to give Bulger one last chance at home in the dome against a less than stellar D. If he doesn't go for around 225/2 or is significantly worse than that then we can probably say that the loss of Pace is the defining factor and it will be time to look to other options. Garrard is a horrible choice but as a one week play, no way to guarantee he won't outscore Bulger :D