[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JAX or BAL D never can figure this one out!

ice-pick

OK the rule was play BAL til you get burned then switch. Well... I haven't exactly been burned I've just gotten more points out of JAX than BAL the last few weeks.

PIT will put up points. BAL will have more chances at turnovers and Def TD's

BUF will NOT put up points but the turnovers and Def TD's aren't as much of a factor. Weather MAY be a factor in BUF

KP

Stick with Baltimore!!

Please see my post

Hmm? Against a team that is fighting for their playoff lives. The Burgh will put up points and there is a pretty good chance Ravens' D won't make enough turnovers if they even do make any. Jax vs Buf (even if @ Buf) sounds a hell of a lot better.

Edited by r00kiemonster

I'm still having trouble with this. On most web sites the Buf score is somewhere between 7-14. The Pit score is somewhere between 14-27. Yes BAL is at home and JAX is on the road. Pit IS fighting for the playoffs and have a few weapons. Besides Evans who JAX should have studied last weeks films, who is going to beat JAX??

This week? Baltimore is a safe play, subbing them out with Jax is a sneaky play. True, the ASYS adage can be ignored successfully on occassion, but it creates dark karma that will eventually bite you in the backpocket for overthinking things. :D

No one will know the answer until late afternoon on Sunday, unfortunately ... as for me, if I had Baltimore, I wouldn't be carrying a backup defense. If I did have them both, I'd trust my beloved Steeelers to turn it over a couple times and play Baltimore -- wishing I'd traded Jax for something worthwhile earlier ... Though if this is salary cap and Jax is cheap, play them and invest the extra coin elsewhere ...

OK the rule was play BAL til you get burned then switch. Well... I haven't exactly been burned I've just gotten more points out of JAX than BAL the last few weeks.

PIT will put up points. BAL will have more chances at turnovers and Def TD's

BUF will NOT put up points but the turnovers and Def TD's aren't as much of a factor. Weather MAY be a factor in BUF

KP

Ravens DEF

See my post