[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Awful WR matchups. Need help

rsureck

1pt per reception or 10 yds receiving and 4pts per TD.

WRs:

A. Boldin, R Caldwell, Jennings (bad without Farve and so so with him), Reggie Brown (been so so since Stallworth came back) and Antonio Bryant. I am considering dropping Bryant for Booker. Bryant plays STL and Booker plays Det. Since, I get 1 point per reception and Booker has done reasonably well since Harrington came in, I am thinking of picking up Booker for Bryant. Would you.

Thanks and will answer yours.

1pt per reception or 10 yds receiving and 4pts per TD.

WRs:

A. Boldin, R Caldwell, Jennings (bad without Farve and so so with him), Reggie Brown (been so so since Stallworth came back) and Antonio Bryant. I am considering dropping Bryant for Booker. Bryant plays STL and Booker plays Det. Since, I get 1 point per reception and Booker has done reasonably well since Harrington came in, I am thinking of picking up Booker for Bryant. Would you.

Thanks and will answer yours.

I would go with Booker, one would have to think that DUI hanging over Bryant will not bode well. Also, Harrington is a gun slinger and he has developed nicely with Booker.

Being from the Detroit area and watching Joey H for 4 years and way he got treated here, I think that he is going to absolutely TORCH the Lions. All the bad feelings will come out and I guarantee he is out for blood vs. his old team. Booker should be on the recieveing end of a lot of passes. Please see my post, thanks.