[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB INDECISION WK 11

shockr

RB quandry WDIS(pick 2)

Ronnie Brown good match up vs Lions, grion injury

Chester Taylor good match up vs Cards

DeAngelo Williams good match up vs Redskins, ?sleeper of the week pending D.Forster

Wali Lundy vs Jets def(getting better each week)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Chester for sure ... the loss of Bertrand Berry for the Cards helps even more there I think.

I agree on the sneaky sleeper pick of Williams, but I'm just not sure it's worth the risk just yet. Lundy should be stable but not spectacular thanks to the split with Gado. That leaves the groin injury on Brown, but it's still a good matchup.

Safe play would be Lundy, but if you're a gambling man, or need to risk for reward, then play Brown.

My Post: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=186930

Chester for sure ... the loss of Bertrand Berry for the Cards helps even more there I think.

I agree on the sneaky sleeper pick of Williams, but I'm just not sure it's worth the risk just yet. Lundy should be stable but not spectacular thanks to the split with Gado. That leaves the groin injury on Brown, but it's still a good matchup.

Safe play would be Lundy, but if you're a gambling man, or need to risk for reward, then play Brown.

My Post: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=186930

I have Ronnie BROWN going right now with Williams. I am leaning towrds starting Taylor and Brown now.

Guess I shall have watch for news on Brown up to kick off..

I'm going with R Brown and C Taylor as my starters, with W Lundy a close call over Maroney at flex. Don't know if this helps you or not! :D

Eventhought I have a strong feeling that Williams shal tear up against Washington I am going with the horses that got me here...Taylor and Brown. This week is the battle for first paslce in my division and really need the win bad!!