[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the better start...Copper or Henderson?

TommyMags

Hmm good question, I have Cooper and Henderson. Picked them both up off waivers so I had time to decide. I did hear that Cooper also injured his ankle. Somewhere I read that Henderson will replace Colston, so that would make him the #2 WR. I'm not sure either. Anyone from New Orleans have some advice? I havent watched the Saints enough to see how Henderson and Cooper were being used before Colston got banged up.

Copper is definately the # 2 guy,Check out last 3 weeks (Henderson had a 0 cahtch game,he is dumb as dirt but super fast,he couldn't make it outta practice squad last year based only on the fact that he couldn't learn the play book,Henderson is at his best as the slot reciever #3,Good for deep soutes which require little brain work.Copper is much slowwer than Henderson,Colston is slowwer than both,Henderson and Copper are exact opposite(Copper the poss. Wr. and Hendersoj the big play guy,.........................I jad the choice of the 2 sunday and I picked up Copper, more consistant,but Henderson would be most likely to have 8-120 2tds or 1-15 0 tds ..........Copper should be middle of the road + a possible score 6-85 1 td

Edited by iceman1977

Hmm good question, I have Cooper and Henderson. Picked them both up off waivers so I had time to decide. I did hear that Cooper also injured his ankle. Somewhere I read that Henderson will replace Colston, so that would make him the #2 WR. I'm not sure either. Anyone from New Orleans have some advice? I havent watched the Saints enough to see how Henderson and Cooper were being used before Colston got banged up.

Henderson is fast and healthy.

He stepped up for Colston last week and got 169 yards Copper got 87 and a TD.

W10 Colston got 169 , Copper 92 and a TD.

W 9 Colston got 123 and 1TD, Hend 111 n 2!

Its a little scary that Hendy didn't show two weeks ago but the two top guys here tend to go OFF...

So, I would have to say that the start is Hendy, his health tips the scale his way.

Unless, :D Colston comes back strong...

Fantasy News

News: WR Terrance Copper (ankle) was removed from the injury report after practicing Thursday.

Impact: Copper had been listed as questionable, which is sort of amusing if you're a stickler for the labels actually meaning something. (Fri. Nov 24, 2006)

Now what? Who's starting?

On the Saints Depth Chart...

Henderson replaces Colston.

Copper replaces Horn.

The game that Horn was hurt, Copper got all the catches and Henderson wasn't thrown too, Colston put up a monster game. Fast forward to the next week, Colston gets hurt during the game, Henderson puts up 168 yds.

So... if Colston can't go on Sunday, Henderson is your man.

Edited by Salsalito

I think, after a long week of reading etc...............that Henderson fills in for Colston with Copper in the slot. I think Horn will have an uptick while the other 2 are going to be hit or miss.

I can see the posts next week already..............

"Started Copper and he only got 2 catches for 32 yards..........."

"Started Henderson and he only got 3 catches for 56 yards............"

While Horn gets the money.