[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger or McNair, Dunn or Droughns

BearcatTom

WDIS. If I win, I'm in the playoffs. I need 1 QB and 1 RB (to go with Fred Taylor)

Which QB?

Bulger vs SF - Should be a good match up, but line issues are an obvious issue.

McNair vs Pitts - Pitt pass def sucks and run def is good. Will this force him to throw?

Which 1 RB?

Dunn vs NO - He hasn't done much lately. Gets about 60 yds and maybe some recv'g, but no TDs.

Droughns vs Cincy - Looks like he will play, but is he worth the risk. Matchup vs Cincy should be juicy.

I think Bulger and Dunn are the safe bets. Droughns is a walking injury report right now and Cleveland isn't fighting for much right now. Cincy is probably going to get up early and take Droughns out of the game. McNair is a decent option but he only plays up to what he needs to do to win. Baltimore doesn't seem to blow many teams out so unless you think it will be a high scoring affair, Bulger is better. Jamal Lewis coming alive last week doesn't help either.