[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deangelo Williams is Avail.

nhoops

Hey guys,

Been out of touch with FFBall for over a week.

Just noticed that Williams is available. Standard scoring redraft league, start 2 RB

LJ is a must start, my other backs are

JJones - some yds, no TDs :D

MJDrew - doing great, on my bench

Betts - might get a shot (had Portis)

Bush - good for maybe 50 yds and an occasional score unless McAllister goes down

MBell - If healthy will he get the chance.......

I was thinking JJones, Bush or Bell might be expendable for reasons above. But will Williams split or give up the job to Foster?

Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance

D. Williams is not a great improvement over what you have, if only since CAR offense is in such disarray ... and if/when Foster returns, he still owns the starting RB job, for reasons that (to me at least) remain somewhat obscure.

If you really have the hots for Williams, then one of Betts/Bell/Bush would be the guy to drop ... Betts would be my choice in a PPR league, Bush in a non-PPR league.

Regardless of what WW moves you do or don't make however, were I in your shoes, Julius would be on the bench behind MJD for the rest of the season, or at least until JJ does something that warrants his getting a FF start.

Edited by ts