[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineups lock on Thursday, Need Help

Tford

RB #2

Chester @ CHI on Sunday - Central to the offense and it's possible to run on the Bears but I have a bad feeling

DeAngelo @ PHI on MNF - Will Foster be back?

Dillon v. DET on Sunday - I think NE will do well here but will Maroney steal too many touches?

WR #2

Colston v. SF on Sunday - Good matchup but will he play?

Housh v. BAL on Thursday - Very short week, banged up and playing a rough defense doesn't sound good but Cinncinati has had a great Offense the past few weeks

Driver v. NYJ on Sunday - Short week and a banged up Favre but a good matchup.

DST

Panthers @ PHI on MNF - Choked against the skins last week, will they bounce back?

Falcons @ WAS on Sunday - Fresh QB and a hurt Portis should mean a favorable start right?

Help me out, Playoffs start this week and I'm playing the LT owner. Leave a link and I'll do my best to answer yours.

RB#2 Bears will be grumpy and Maroney will takes carries (Dillon fumbled late) and Addai killed the Eagles run D. I like DeAngelo even if Deshaun is back.

WR#2 No Housh, Ravens D is crazy. Colston is a maybe so I'd go Driver.

DEF: I live in ATL and the Falcons D is terrible. Go Panthers

See mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=187538

RB I'd start Chester. Chicago D can be run on, and they will give him the ball plenty of times get decent yardage if even a poor YPC.

At WR, obviously pay close attention to the Colston situation. If he can't go, start Driver.

I'd go Carolina at D. Washington has looked better with Campbell at QB.

RB I'd start Chester. Chicago D can be run on, and they will give him the ball plenty of times get decent yardage if even a poor YPC.

At WR, obviously pay close attention to the Colston situation. If he can't go, start Driver.

I'd go Carolina at D. Washington has looked better with Campbell at QB.

That's a winner right there...don't be afraid of the Bears, "they are who we thought they were"!! Minn will commit and stick to the run, it will take him all day, but he will get his yards.