[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last minute trade advice.....

Red Storm

Can't help you on IDP, but not sure why I'd give away COlston and Bell for an underperforming Holt. Colston should be back next week. Holt is worrying me - 5 straight weeks of underperforming is enough to keep me away...

I am in the middle of talks with several teams, as our trade deadline is today. My team is in my signature, so would you make the following trade:

I get: Holt, London-Fletcher (LB)

I give: Colston, M Bell, T Howard (LB)

Any thoughts?

Are you in a redraft league or dynasty/keeper league? What does the rest of your WR lineup look like? A little more info would probably help.

On another note, one of my own personal rules is that it usually doesn't pay off well enough in the long run to make a trade involving two high-caliber players in the same position. While you would also receive a great LB in London Fletcher, I don't know enough about your league to make any sort of judgment whether or not this will help you in the longrun. .

I'd just stick it out for the rest of the year and keep Colston. :D

We are already passed week 12, so the very foundation of your team should have already been built. Wait for the offseason to make any more trades.