[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB - playoff game

Luckily, I had a bye this week. My team had an awful day (at least the ones I would have started) and I would have lost.

My biggest question this week is which 2 running backs to start .

Steven Jackson: vs Chicago Bears

Marion Barber: 2 TD's in each of last 2 weeks

Joseph Addai: 4 TD's last week

Reggie Bush: 4 TD's yesterday

Dominic Rhodes: Nah.

My gut feeling here is to go with Jackson and Barber. I haven't started Barber all year, but it looks more and more like he is becoming the man in Dallas. Besides with Romo as my QB, it helps me get the TD's that I lose when they get on the goalline.

The problem is ...Reggie Bush. Was this a one week thing, or will we see more of this?

Sometimes I think that the only thing worse than having no options at RB, is having too many.

Who would you go with in this situation??

Edited by Pirate lookin' at 40

I like Barber and Addai. It is hard to sit SJax, but the match up is just too tough and Chicago will force StL to throw to beat them.

Barber is getting more touches via the air, which is good as I think the game will be a shoot out. Looks like MB is becoming Parcells favorite, so I'd ride him for now.

I like Addai. He is getting a lot of touches in a great offense.

I think Bush's week was an anomolie (spelled right?). I don't think he comes anywhere near that vs a better Dallas Def.