[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush or DeAngelo

CrazedBronco

I potentially have the same decision. I also have Caddy and Parker and need to start 3 of the 4. The whole Deangelo / Foster thing worries me a bit but I think Deangelo will have a pretty good game but Bush still concerns me. Another 30 yard rush 30 year receiving game would suck.

I had him benched last week too thus did not get reap the rewards of the breakout game.

Edited by chiefjay

Bush had a huge game but goes on the road to Dallas.

DeAngelo had a good week and plays the Giants who are not so good.

What do you think?

CrazedBronco

I'd watch Colston's progress this week. NO was forced to do some different things and I'm not sure Reggie keeps it up. If it's a PPR he may be worth the gamble.

Also, keep an eye on Foster. If he's back then start Bush for sure. If he's held out another week I think you start Williams over Bush.

If Colston does not come back, start Bush.

In other words, let's wait to see how the injury stuff shakes out in the next couple of days.

Can you really start Caddy, at this point, with confidence? One td on the year, way back when....last time played Atlanta, had 37 yards on 15 carries......2 100 yard games all year....I'd take my chances with DeAngelo and Bush, even if they split carries, over Caddy.....Being a Caddy owner, and first round of playoffs this week, I'm leaving him on bench in favor of Addai (who is sharing carries as well...)....may bite me, but Addai...DeAngelo...and Bush more explosive than caddy at this point...good luck!