[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

first round sunday need RB advice who would you choose

chiefwiggium

champ running for 3 yrs back to back but i have a huge question can only start 2 this is yrds and td scoring 1 pt per every 20 rush or rec

thomas jones

kevin jones

travis henery

cedric benson noe that he has scored 2 weeks in a row. What are your thoughts used your advice last yr and won the whole thing. help again.

K. Jones vs. Vikings this week is a tough call. One of his worst games of the years was against the Vikings.

I like Benson (I live in Chicago) and think that T. Jones will be losing more carries. People here are calling for more Benson, but that doesn't mean much to Lovie.

The other thought is that he has the fresher legs and the T. Jones is getting more carries than ever vs. the past few years. He may be breaking down a little.

I'd go with Benson and K Jones.

champ running for 3 yrs back to back but i have a huge question can only start 2 this is yrds and td scoring 1 pt per every 20 rush or rec

thomas jones

kevin jones

travis henery

cedric benson noe that he has scored 2 weeks in a row. What are your thoughts used your advice last yr and won the whole thing. help again.

t henry is your best option. hes going to get most of the carries for Tenn. thats going to be a high scoring game too.

i'd go with benson, they seem to be working him in more and more. now that the division is clinched, they continue to a. bet benson ready for the playoffs, b. rest t jones

KJ is still being hurt by the ankle injury and the vikes are going to hold him to nothing