[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson

daboz

Sunday night spotlight? LT vs LJ? LT goes for 2td at least this week,at home. They won't stop running him till the last game of the season.

I'm looking forward to this game, I saw clips on TV about LT talking about how the Chiefs said they (Chargers) were "soft" after the Chiefs beat them in the last game this season.

I'm looking forward to this game, I saw clips on TV about LT talking about how the Chiefs said they (Chargers) were "soft" after the Chiefs beat them in the last game this season.

The SD Union-Tribune had this info too. KC was the last team to beat them. They don't want to lose again to the Chiefs especially after hearing "Chargers are soft" comments coming out of KC.

My feelings are that once they secure a bye (not a #1 seed) they will spell LT with Turner. BTW, Turner is capable of wearing down defenses as well. As for running up the total of TD's, whatever, I would presume he would want to keep it within reach as a goal for next season. Keep him fresh for the playoffs.

My feelings are that once they secure a bye (not a #1 seed) they will spell LT with Turner. BTW, Turner is capable of wearing down defenses as well. As for running up the total of TD's, whatever, I would presume he would want to keep it within reach as a goal for next season. Keep him fresh for the playoffs.

You know that Turner has had hamstring issues for a few weeks too.. Right?

You know that Turner has had hamstring issues for a few weeks too.. Right?

Turner is expected to be active this week.

Turner should be back

If he’d had to, running back Michael Turner could have most likely played Sunday, but Schottenheimer decided to give him another week to fully heal from his hamstring injury that has kept him inactive the last three weeks.

“I just felt that it was important for us to have him at 100 percent rather than putting him back at 85 or 90 percent and running the risk of aggravating that thing,” Schottenheimer said. “Then we’re running the risk of three or four weeks. I think most of you know I tend to err to caution when it comes to player injuries.”

Schottenheimer “fully expects (Turner) to be active this week.” The coach also said that he’ll wait until later in the week to decide who will return kickoffs if Turner is available.

Cool, AND I totally agree with what SD is doing with Turner. They may as well save him for the playoffs and the next few weeks. I think they'll start using him quite a bit in the next few weeks, why the hell not. That's why I started this thread, see what all ye fellow FF players know. The guy is a STUD. He could start on almost any other team besides LT's and LJ's.

SD is going to be a hell of a force to contend with in the playoffs this year with these two boys...

Thanks for all the info. :D