[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson

daboz

I think a lot of it will have to do with the game situations, obviously. If they are behind or the game is close he will be on the field. At least, until the point of when/if they can lock up home field for the playoffs. Which is not guarenteed until probably the final week unless both BAL and IND lose a game in the next two weeks.

I don't think that Marty will have him out there as often, after he's already broken the record. Why risk injury? I foresee a lot of Turner in the second halves of the remaining games in which SD has a two-score lead.

Yea thats what i fear... Guess I'll at least find out for free, I'm 1st seed bye, this week. Then I'm going to have to start thinking about starting both of em....

Edit: What about keeping him warm/hot for the playoffs. Kind of think Indy blew it last year by not keeping all the boys HOT...

Edited by daboz

That's my issue right now. I lost Kevin Jones this past weekend while I was on bye and I only have Dominic Rhodes to go with LT. Maybe I should run Turner with LT instead...

I have Addai and Rhoads, I herd that Addai had a small injury last week, could be good for both of us if they start sitting Addai...

That's my issue right now. I lost Kevin Jones this past weekend while I was on bye and I only have Dominic Rhodes to go with LT. Maybe I should run Turner with LT instead...

Dude, that's crazy. I have the same RB situation: LT, KJ Fargas, Rhodes, Turner. That's nuckin' futs! I'm trying to decide between Rhodes and Fargas this week.

Edit: What about keeping him warm/hot for the playoffs. Kind of think Indy blew it last year by not keeping all the boys HOT...

While Peyton and his WRs looked a little rusty in the first quarter of that game, the major problem was that they got out-schemed at the line of scrimmage. That's what ultimately killed them.

I'm sure that Marty will want to give LT 10-15 carries to keep him up to the speed of the game. But I don't foresee him getting much more than that. RBs take some serious punishment and the last thing that SD wants right now is an injury - even a minor one - to LT. Limiting his carries will also keep his legs fresh for the playoffs.

I believe that the Chargers should sit him or give him minimal carries to rest him for the playoffs and to not rub the TD record in other teams noses - it's in poor taste. They should sit him for week 15 and week 16 - especially week 16 if I make it to the championship game in our League.

They will run him as much as they need to until they get their spot in the playoffs locked. If that means it will come down to the last game before they secure home field (if they do), then he will play every game.

I for one hope he doesnt play anymore as I dont own him and I think I play him this week. :D

This could be a smoke screen, but there's been alot on the local media this week about wanting to lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs. If and when the Bolts do that, LT will sit, but not before.