[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago RB situation

MarkJ2423

Just wondering if there are any Bears homers out there that might have more details on this situation. I heard that Jones sprained his ankle and is Questionable? Has anyone heard how bad it is? I made it to the semis, but because of injuries my #2 RB is down to Cedrick Benson, Addai or Fargas. It would be great if Jones doesn't play, just wondering if anyone had more insight.

Just wondering if there are any Bears homers out there that might have more details on this situation. I heard that Jones sprained his ankle and is Questionable? Has anyone heard how bad it is? I made it to the semis, but because of injuries my #2 RB is down to Cedrick Benson, Addai or Fargas. It would be great if Jones doesn't play, just wondering if anyone had more insight.

I have TJ and Benson and was wondering the same thing myself. Anyone?

I was really hoping a Chicago homer might have more insight on this, but maybe it's too early in the week. I personally would have to think that if Jones' injury is even a little bad, they would rest him and let Benson carry the load. But you never know for sure. To make matters worse for me, my only other viable option in my mind is Addai, who is also Questionable on the injury report, but then so is Rhodes. What is the deal, why do i have to be tormented like this. I just hope they announce soon that Jones is out this week, it would make my decision so much easier.

I was really hoping a Chicago homer might have more insight on this, but maybe it's too early in the week. I personally would have to think that if Jones' injury is even a little bad, they would rest him and let Benson carry the load. But you never know for sure. To make matters worse for me, my only other viable option in my mind is Addai, who is also Questionable on the injury report, but then so is Rhodes. What is the deal, why do i have to be tormented like this. I just hope they announce soon that Jones is out this week, it would make my decision so much easier.

Jones was on Sirius NFL Network just a few mintues ago, and he said he would be good to go.

Seems he will play....Now whether Lovie decides to rest Jones more than usual and give Benson/Peterson more carries to allow Jones another week or two to heal for the playoffs remains to be seen.

I would lean in another direction if you were counting on Jones. Worst thing that could happen is you start him because he is dressed....and then he gets 6 carrries for 25 yards.