[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pennington, Garcia or Kitna

Sammy Baugh

Pennington in the T-Bag Dome v. Vikes Pass-D looks safe.

Garcia has been accurate and winning and Gnt Pass D - not great - no interceptions yet,but no arm either.

Kitna should feat on Pack-D, but no running game to slow the rush, so he's been sacked, so throws mucho ints. Game could be a shootout.)

[Other teamplaying Vicks or Rivers]

I've been back and forth on this one first Pennington, then Kitna, now Garcia :D

Pennington in the T-Bag Dome v. Vikes Pass-D looks safe.

Garcia has been accurate and winning and Gnt Pass D - not great - no interceptions yet,but no arm either.

Kitna should feat on Pack-D, but no running game to slow the rush, so he's been sacked, so throws mucho ints. Game could be a shootout.)

[Other teamplaying Vicks or Rivers]

I've been back and forth on this one first Pennington, then Kitna, now Garcia :D

Kitna I would pick from those...please see mine

Thx for replying to mine. I'd go with Kitna here. I still don't trust Garcia (even though I don't have any better options myself). Giants D is improving and Meadowlands can be tough for QBs. I don't trust Pennington either with his lack of arm strength and the Jets new running game. Kitna has a good matchup and should be throwing even more with Harris out. I'd go Kitna first, then Chad, then Jeff.