[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship help please!

Tumbleweed

Palmer vs Den

Green vs Oak

Also-

Pick 3 Wr's:

Harrison vs Hou

Evans vs Ten

Coles vs Mia

Henderson vs NYG

R. Williams vs Chi

Performance league. Td heavy. Longer Td's=more points. Yardage not that important. No PPR.

I am thinking: Palmer and the first 3 Wr's listed. Not happy to bench Williams, but he hasn't done much lately with this scoring system.

I like Palmer and for your three wr's I'd go Harrison, Williams, and Cole.

Cole was sure hot last week huh?

When it' playoff time I like to start the better player over the match-up. During the regular season I tend to gamble more. If it were a regular season game I think Evans has a good match-up this week.

Have fun :D

I like Palmer and for your three wr's I'd go Harrison, Williams, and Cole.

Cole was sure hot last week huh?

When it' playoff time I like to start the better player over the match-up. During the regular season I tend to gamble more. If it were a regular season game I think Evans has a good match-up this week.

Have fun :D

This is a GREAT POINT here....I started Furrey over Coles thiis last week, and it almost cost me a date in the Championship game this week ! I won by 4 pts, but had Coles 32 points on the bench ! Playing matchups is not a good idea in fantasy playoffs !!! :D

Definitely Palmer at QB and Marvin H. at one WR spot.

I'd go with Devery Henderson (big play potential and a good matchup) at the 2nd WR slot.

After last week, I wouldn't even consider Roy Williams. It's between Coles and Evans. I think I'd probably go with Evans -- even though Coles had a great game last week, I think Evans has been better over the second half of the season.