[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Huge Thanks !

lawn saver

I wanted to say thank you to the entire Huddle staff, writers and message board members.

I found this site 3 seasons ago and its helped me place 2nd ($800) 3 years ago, a 3rd and a Championship ($1500 total) last year, and a Championship ($1800) this year and if I win next week a third place ($350)

The website is easy to navigate, the info is great, and its pretty crazy how close the projections are sometimes.

Anyway....

Thanks again to this great community!

I just wish they would have been just a little bit closer to their below predictions for these players:

Bulger to throw 270 yards 2 TDs last week (actual 116 yards and 0 TDs)

Holt to catch 100 yards and 1 TD (actual 59 yards and 0 TDs)

Chad to catch 90 yards and 1 TD (actual 38 yards and 0 TDs)

Gates to catch 70 yards and 1 TD (actual 7 yards and 0 TDs)

But I thought the initial predictions were pretty good ones, except for maybe Bulger's yardage total. Just hard to foresee these 4 guys all bombing in the same week and on my same fantasy team. If I had played Grossman or Cutler instead of Bulger, I would be in the Super Bowl. But it was hard to sit Bulger for either of those two.

Overall, though, I find the advice very good and the forums are entertaining. I like the Huddle's waiver wire section, I think it is one of the best.