[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rex vs Bulger

Asskickas

Best QB  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rex vs. Mark

• Bulger vs Redskins
    • Rex @ Detroit

I have both of these guys. Tough decision just like every single week has been this year, a real crap shoot. These guys are models of inconsistency. Bulger is a decent play at home, I would avoid him on the road forever though. Bulger had bad stats because his team did not need him on Sunday against the pathetic Raiders who just can not score. But they also did not protect him well in that game as he was pressured often. The Bears have clinched home field advantage and could rest Rex but I think they will let him continue to play and work on his game. Detroit may not score much but I actually like Rex better than Bulger this week. After what Washington did stuffing Brees, I could envision them limiting Bulger as well. Detroit is weak against the pass.

I have both of these guys. Tough decision just like every single week has been this year, a real crap shoot. These guys are models of inconsistency. Bulger is a decent play at home, I would avoid him on the road forever though. Bulger had bad stats because his team did not need him on Sunday against the pathetic Raiders who just can not score. But they also did not protect him well in that game as he was pressured often. The Bears have clinched home field advantage and could rest Rex but I think they will let him continue to play and work on his game. Detroit may not score much but I actually like Rex better than Bulger this week. After what Washington did stuffing Brees, I could envision them limiting Bulger as well. Detroit is weak against the pass.

I voted Bulger. If you use the logic of the Redskins vs. Brees then you also need to give the Lions credit for holding down Favre. Grossman could do well early and then go into cruise control. Bulger may have to work to beat the Redskins.

I voted Bulger. If you use the logic of the Redskins vs. Brees then you also need to give the Lions credit for holding down Favre. Grossman could do well early and then go into cruise control. Bulger may have to work to beat the Redskins.

They both have been hugely inconsistent, just flip a coin. Amazing that Bulger made the Pro Bowl. Wow, that tells me the QB pool is weak in the NFC. I think Bulger would have had a good year if OT Orlando Pace would have played the year injury free but without him Bulger has been hitting the turf way too much. I played him last week and lost my semi-final game with Bulger delivering 5 fantasy points, 116 yards and 0 TDs. If I had played Cutler, Grossman, or Garrard, I would be in the Super Bowl right now. I am not one of his biggest fans at the moment. Bulger could be the play this week, but it is entirely a guessing game. Grossman has more TDs on the year, Bulger has more passing yards. I still think Grossman has the better matchup.

The more I think about it, I am leaning more toward Bulger. First he is at home and it seems he is good about every other week, same for Rex. So if I had just played the one who had a bag game the week before, I would have done much better!

There is no science to this one. I would play the QB who is playing the team that you think can score the most. That is my concern this week. That both Detroit and Washington will not score much, so not much passing needed. That said, I am thinking now that Washington has a much better chance to score on that Ram's defense than Detroit does against the Bears. So go ahead and play Bulger.