[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick a QB!

Tumbleweed

Have Palmer, but can get either of the other two off of the WW. :bash::clap:

I want to say stick with Palmer, but he was very inconsistent the entire year. He's still got all the potential in the world to be a top 5 fantasy QB for the next several years. This is simply is not one of them. In either case, I'd still stick with him and hope he posts some quality numbers like we all know he can. :D:D

Have Palmer, but can get either of the other two off of the WW. :D:D

Always play your studs! The only reason Carson had a bad game against Indy was that he was operating under a bad game plan. How many times did the Bengals run on 2nd and short instead of play action? I don't think they will make that mistake against Denver. Palmer, up until this week, was the top rated passer in the NFL for the previous five weeks. Expect at least 240 yds and 2 TD's this week, which is more than you could hope for with those other two.