[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR and RB

Duff

I torn with who to start at WR & RB for all the money:

Reggie Bush or Dominic Rhodes - Bush is a little banged up and faces a tough Giants D. Dominic Rhodes will be getting the majority of the carries with Adai's ankle.

Devery Henderson or Andre Johnson - Henderson is a deep threat but can disappear totally, I'm also starting Colston and maybe Bush and think I may be putting to many Saints in lineup...Andre Johnson can give solid numbers but has not had a TD in weeks.

Saints at Giants, Houstons at home against Indi!

Your advice would be appreciated!

Bush over Rhodes both are splitting carries...but Bush has the ability to take it to the house at any time...Texans will be playing from behind the whole game so Andre should see may balls thrown in his direction....hopefully Carr can deliver the ball before he gets killed....Henderson is one of many weapons the saints have....Andre is the only weapon the Texans have...that's my 2 cents!!!

I agree with Bush over Rhodes, particularly if it's PPR. Especially since Addai MAY play and share carries. For WR, I think I'd go Devery - I realize you don't want to overload on Saints, but if you start Colston and Bush and then Devery gets the ball you're screwed. Andre will probably get a few catches, but the Colts shut down WR's pretty well (mainly because teams run on them). And Andre has not been the same player the second half of the seaon...