[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I pull anything right now?

Locness_Monster

Here are my keepers or "on the fence" guys...

QB

Jay Cutler $3 going to $8

RB

Steven Jackson $30 going to $35

Maurice Jones-Drew $1 going to $6

Laurence Maroney $23 going to $28

Marion Barber III $10 going to $15

Mike Bell $8 going to $13

If I keep all 6, that leaves me with $45 to draft:

-1 more QB

-2 starting WRs

-1 starting TE

-1 kicker

and 3 other prospects.

I'm thinking that Barber and Bell both have the potential to be #1s, as the guys they are rotating with are rumored to be packing their bags. RBs are hard to come by in this league, so I'm thinking to sit tight and run with SJ and MJD, with LM, MBIII and MB as my bench.

However, Deuce McAllister is out there at $14 going to $19. I'm thinking of offer both MBs to him for Deuce.

Reggie Wayne is also out there at $11 going to $16. For comparison, TO was $41, Torry Holt $33, Marvin Harrison $31, Chad Johnson $26 and Larry Fitzgerald $23. So I think Wayne at $16 would be a steal to lock up now. I think I can get him for just one of my MBs.

Thoughts? Or just sit tight and see how these guys do in the post-season/off-season?

Given what you've got, giving up Mike Bell and getting Reggie Wayne would make me a happy man. :D Though Maroney's expense makes him a bit more attractive to trade ... Either way, Barber or Bell or even Maroney for Wayne improves your team.

Thanks for the input.

I'm planning on sitting on Maroney until the 2009 season. I figure he's going to be the #1 sooner rather than later (as soon as Dillon goes to the glue factory). $28 next year is not bad, and $33 (if he's the clear cut #1) is a great price.

I think I'm going to let my Denver guys light it up in the playoffs, and wait for the offseason offers to come in.

Thanks for the input.

I'm planning on sitting on Maroney until the 2009 season. I figure he's going to be the #1 sooner rather than later (as soon as Dillon goes to the glue factory). $28 next year is not bad, and $33 (if he's the clear cut #1) is a great price.

I think I'm going to let my Denver guys light it up in the playoffs, and wait for the offseason offers to come in.

Should work ... Maybe you can get an "h" thrown into the deal to fix the spelling of your Huddle Forums user name ... :D