[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

dju123

I'd start Travis Henry, who's been doing really well, against a NE defense that hasn't been that strong against the run lately and isn't playing for anything. IF Mike Bell is the Broncos main guy this week (I've been sort of out of it and don't know), he'd be my second choice.

I wouldn't use McGahee against the Ravens, T. Jones will at best share carries with Benson. A. Green is an option, but I think tonight will be all Favre all the time....

I'd definately go with Henry as choice #1. As for your #2, it's very tough to say. Both Green and McGahee are THE guys for thier teams but with bad matchups. Of these 2, I'd probably go with Green as Baltimore will still be playing for something and Chicago may rest some starters on the defensive side of the ball as well. Good Luck!

I'd definately go with Henry as choice #1. As for your #2, it's very tough to say. Both Green and McGahee are THE guys for thier teams but with bad matchups. Of these 2, I'd probably go with Green as Baltimore will still be playing for something and Chicago may rest some starters on the defensive side of the ball as well. Good Luck!

Ok, I've put Henry and Green in my lineup. Thanks!