[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

REDSKINS HAVEN'T LEARNED ANYTHING!

cliaz

One of the major problem with my beloved Redskins is their ability to spend way too much money of terrible FAs. Because of this they cannot build a team via the draft because they give up all of their draft positions in these FA trades.

Yet looky at what good old Gibbs has to say:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=24085

Gibbs acknowledged that he expects to ask some veteran players to restructure their contracts. That would help the team create more space under the salary cap and allow them to pursue free agents.

Regarding Lloyd, who caught just 23 passes and no touchdowns last season, Gibbs said the team still thinks he fits into the future.

"We think he's a young guy with real talent," Gibbs said. "Certainly it was a tough year for Brandon. We weren't as productive with all of our wide receivers last season, not just Brandon. He fits in our future here. He can add a lot to the Redskins."

Asked if Archuleta would be back in 2007, Gibbs said: "I'd say right now, yes."

Now this last one just kills me. We are paying 30 million for a special teams players. Grand. Great call.

I love my team but this has just gotta stop. Shoot making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year is like sticking it in halfway. Worthless. We suffer through coach after coach, FA pick up after FA pick up, disappointing season after disappointing season. And now i read this from Gibbs. I just can't take this crap anymore.

Redskins fans are the Redsox fans of the NFL. We are so used to this crap but man i've offically had it. You would think with the money they are paying out someone would get a clue.

One of the major problem with my beloved Redskins is their ability to spend way too much money of terrible FAs. Because of this they cannot build a team via the draft because they give up all of their draft positions in these FA trades.

Yet looky at what good old Gibbs has to say:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=24085

Now this last one just kills me. We are paying 30 million for a special teams players. Grand. Great call.

I love my team but this has just gotta stop. Shoot making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year is like sticking it in halfway. Worthless. We suffer through coach after coach, FA pick up after FA pick up, disappointing season after disappointing season. And now i read this from Gibbs. I just can't take this crap anymore.

Redskins fans are the Redsox fans of the NFL. We are so used to this crap but man i've offically had it. You would think with the money they are paying out someone would get a clue.

I liked Archuleta a lot when he played for STL. What did you guys do to him? :D

They're not really going to bring Joe Gibbs back again, are they?

Yeap. But that's not a bad thing. Take away him being the Prez and keep him to just coaching and play calling. Leave Saunders out of it.

I don't know there is way too much work that is needed for this team to turn the corner. I can't believe the season we had. It was so painful to watch. Its pretty bad when you are watching a football game with the mind set of "I wonder how they will blow it this week?"