[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow what a weekend

keggerz

My wife took me away for a long weekend to celebrate my 40th birthday...

so we aren't even 15 minutes into our trip when we find out that one of our

local competitors is relocating to the mall that WE ARE IN...now this was an

unsubstantiated rumor(but I got confirmation within 5 mins)...lets just say that

wasn't a very good start to a weekend away and something that is hard to put

out of your mind...my wife was literally in tears at one point worrying about

our financial future...but we put it behind us as well as we could and went on

to try and enjoy my bday weekend...and we had a blast....

a few of the fun things:

we went to see the phantoms play(and of all teams they were playing the norfolk admirals who happen to be the minor league team in our area)...we went to philadelphia park to take in some horse racing...did some shopping and eating and things...and on monday my wife had arranged for us to get a tour of the Eagles

stadium and facilities(WAY COOL...got to sit at the table that the press conferences take place at as well as getting down on the field and stuff too...she also gave me a coupon(the tixs arent on sale yet) good for the players breakfast that they will be having later this year :D )

so now we are on our way home(about 5 hour drive).....and after a bit into the drive home i get a call from a guy that is leasing a space in colonial williamsburg that i had inquired about...i was told he already had it leased but i still left a message for him to call me...so we talked for about 20mins and he agreed to meet with me to try and hammer out a deal :tup: (remember the bad news about our competitor, well this opportunity really alleviates how we were feeling)...about and hour or so later BOOM!!! BLOW OUT(driver side front) while i was going about 75MPH directly next to a tractor trailer(on 95 near spotsylvania)..

I THOUGHT ABOUT CALLING AAA but I DIDN'T :D

but i did call the state police so that I could have a car parked in back of me before I was gonna get under the truck to take the spare down and change the flat. If you were there you would understand as MANY MANY tractor trailors and traffic were flying by at about an average speed of 75+..you know so fast that your car shakes when they go by...but we got the tire changed and got home MUCH later then we should have but

in the end i had an AWESOME BDAY WEEKEND and yesterday I had a successful meeting about the colonial williamsburg location and we are going to try and iron out a few more details later this week....

i know i rambled but just had to share

Edited by keggerz

I THOUGHT ABOUT CALLING AAA but I DIDN'T :D

but i did call the state police so that I could have a car parked in back of me before I was gonna get under the truck to take the spare down and change the flat. If you were there you would understand as MANY MANY tractor trailors and traffic were flying by at about an average speed of 75+..you know so fast that your car shakes when they go by

So you made a phone call, had to wait, yet still did all the work yourself. :D

Oh and sounds like a fun weekend.

So you made a phone call, had to wait, yet still did all the work yourself. :D

Oh and sounds like a fun weekend.

no actually the officer did help(it took both of us to get on of the lug nuts to break free)

Keg --> :D <--Tire

Puddy --> :tup: <-- Keg

Edited by keggerz