[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Relay For Life

ChuckB

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, Thanks RR :D

Chuck, how'd it go? Normally I would just PM you with this but I'm sure some of the huddlers would be curious as to how your event went this past weekend.

Ours went pretty well, weather was ok I suppose. At least it didnt' rain. We ended up winning the best decorated "campsite" which is a cool thing I guess.

We raised about 3k total and while that won't be near the top in terms of $$$ raised for AP it was our best total yet. Looking forward to next year already.

Chuck, how'd it go? Normally I would just PM you with this but I'm sure some of the huddlers would be curious as to how your event went this past weekend.

Ours went pretty well, weather was ok I suppose. At least it didnt' rain. We ended up winning the best decorated "campsite" which is a cool thing I guess.

We raised about 3k total and while that won't be near the top in terms of $$$ raised for AP it was our best total yet. Looking forward to next year already.

I just saw this....I haven't been on much lately.

Our event went really well, it sprinkled a couple of times but overall was very nice out. This was my first year and I didn't know what to expect but I had a really good time.

I did leave to get 3 or 4 hours sleep since I was goin to the tiger game the next day but man I was still pretty tired.

I won't know our exact final tally but I think we are around $4700 or so maybe a little more. We got a new award for this year called "Team of The Year" for having excellent recruitment and raising so much more this year than the team did last year, it was nice to get that.

I personally ended up just shy of $1100 and in 2nd place for single fundraiser. The lady that won it last year also won it this year with around $2300 :D .

I really want to thank you all for your support and generosity :tup:

Lookin forward to next year :D

I just saw this....I haven't been on much lately.

Our event went really well, it sprinkled a couple of times but overall was very nice out. This was my first year and I didn't know what to expect but I had a really good time.

I did leave to get 3 or 4 hours sleep since I was goin to the tiger game the next day but man I was still pretty tired.

I won't know our exact final tally but I think we are around $4700 or so maybe a little more. We got a new award for this year called "Team of The Year" for having excellent recruitment and raising so much more this year than the team did last year, it was nice to get that.

I personally ended up just shy of $1100 and in 2nd place for single fundraiser. The lady that won it last year also won it this year with around $2300 :D .

I really want to thank you all for your support and generosity :D

Lookin forward to next year :tup:

:D

Let us know about next year! :doh: