[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler's Help Needed

Timmypg

That's my point. Rooting against a team is only OK if there's actually a team that you root for. For that reason, I don't think you have a good reason to root against your local team. Just understand that my Durham Bulls will spank them everytime they play.

Especially if Crash Davis has his bat working, and Nuke LaLoosh gets control of his fastball.

now that i'm back in pennsylvania, i have also heard the bad news about the red barons leaving and the yankees coming in. i've been even more irritated by the fact that the mascot, "the grump", has remained although he's a knockoff of the phanatic. anyway, i won't be rooting for them just because they are local. but i will be cheering loudly when ottawa comes into town. the only way i can go back to that stadium is if i'm rockin' a phillies cap. tim, you should hit them up when the lynx are in town so you can go to a few games, still root for the phils in a way, and refuse to give in to the empire.