[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Know How To.....

Hugh 0ne

Install a sump pump? :D

I have one in mah basement submerged in a 5 gallon pail. When we had this hugh storm, the pump couldn't keep up and mah basement flooded. So I want to add an additional pump. I plan on digging another hole for another pail and dropping another pump in it, all plumbed separately from the first.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Or am I crazy for even thinking about doing this mahself?

Install a sump pump? :D

I have one in mah basement submerged in a 5 gallon pail. When we had this hugh storm, the pump couldn't keep up and mah basement flooded. So I want to add an additional pump. I plan on digging another hole for another pail and dropping another pump in it, all plumbed separately from the first.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Or am I crazy for even thinking about doing this mahself?

just replaced ours and added in the battery backup. called the professionals. watching them just replace an old one convinced me that there was no need for me to do it. i can't imaging tackling the project of installing a completely new pump, including digging out for it in the right location. these be the projects that contractors are for in my book ...

just replaced ours and added in the battery backup. called the professionals. watching them just replace an old one convinced me that there was no need for me to do it. i can't imaging tackling the project of installing a completely new pump, including digging out for it in the right location. these be the projects that contractors are for in my book ...

+1. Something as critically important as this ought to be a pro job.